We are looking for a Senior Solution Architect
This position presents an opportunity to build a new team and lead it to create new cutting-edge software products.
The Solution Architect will work closely with the RavTech sales team and their customers to define, create, and present creative solutions. This position takes a leadership role in mapping RavTech’s service offerings to specific customer requirements, with a particular focus on web & mobile application development and their related devOps services.
You will establish a new solution team, responsible for developing web and mobile solutions that meet client expectations for user experience, technical competency, process innovation, and cost savings; ensuring that business targets are met. Analyzing customer requirements, you will identify market trends and opportunities to deliver innovative, value-driven new solutions.
The team will work closely with the development managers and teams, building the architecture (ERD, module level, deployment architecture, integration layer, internal logic & workflows) and ensuring development understands and implement it optimally.
- Engage and consult with customers and sales people to gather customer requirements
- Demonstrate RavTech technology solutions and platforms
- Define solutions that leverage RavTech capabilities to address client needs
- Coordinate the efforts of internal subject matter experts to implement client solutions
- Develop proposals and pricing models for complex or innovative solutions
- Create financial models to substantiate the proposed solution.
- Participate in discovery meetings and present solutions to our customers
- Build detailed architecture for complex projects and mentor developments while implementing it
- 4+ years’ experience in software architecture professional experience
- Experience in Solution Development, Pre-sales Support or Global Project Management
- Deep understanding of web/mobile development processes & technology
- Knowledge of HTML/Angular/React/JS technologies – a plus
- Excellent communication and customer presentation skills
- Strong business acumen and ability to see the “big picture”
- Excellent project management, organizational and time management skills
- Financial analysis/modeling skills
- Willingness and ability to travel to customer sites (local) approx. 2-3 times per week
- Excellent English – both read/write and speak
- Must be highly motivated, creative, proactive and solution-oriented
We would be happy to share more information on this new position. Please contact us at: email@example.com